Breaking up is never easy (especially if it’s not your decision), but oftentimes it is necessary. Perhaps it’s a matter of growing apart or falling out of love. Perhaps one or both of you just aren’t into each other anymore.
1. She is getting more distant. Remember the beginning of the relationship, when she used to call often and you could hear her interest in you in her voice? Well, by now that is long gone. Remember when she used to call you often? If you find that her calls and contacts are becoming few and far between, you might want to watch out.
2. She is starting to work out again. One of the most obvious signs that your girl is thinking about leaving you is her workout routine. If she works out consistently from the time that you two have been together, then this may not apply. If your girl hardly ever works out, then all of a sudden wants to get in better shape, then this could be a red flag. Maybe she just wants to get in better shape, or maybe she is trying to look as good as possible because she is going back on the market.
3. Her friends are a bit more distant. Remember in the beginning when her friends were super nice to you and had nothing but good things to say about you? Well if they are not as nice as they used to be, maybe they know something.
4. She is not having sex with you as much or not at all. Women who are in love with their men want to have sex with them. If she starts giving excuses for not wanting to have sex, watch out.
5. She starts picking fights. She will pick fights for no reason or start to bring up past things that made her mad. As her interest in you goes down, the fights will go up.
If you see any of these signs guys, be ready. If I were you, I would probably start collecting phone numbers.